Once you know have a basic idea of what you are selling, who your target customers are and how you want to sell it, you dive into the more complicated questions:
- How to develop a market entry strategy that suits your business model as well as target customers?
- How do you create a compelling value proposition addressing the needs and requirements of your customers?
- What is the size of the potential opportunity in your specific market?
- What should be the roadmap of your product (or service) launch in the market?
- How should you set your growth KPIs? Should you focus your business strategy on growing your market share, increasing penetration, or finding a new niche?
- Which potential partners are best suited to help your business compete more effectively?